This single recipe can be used if you;
- get surprise guests
- want kids to eat fruit
- want a midnight snack
- want something fulfilling and delicious
It takes a few minutes and the ingredients are sure to be present in your home. 🙂
Let’s get started!
- Fruit (you can use as many as you want. I used apple, pomegranate and bananas)
- 200ml Cream
- 2-3 tbsp Powdered Sugar
- Cut the fruit.
- Nicely mix sugar in the cream.
- Taste. If you want it to be more sweet; add more sugar.
- Add the fruits into the cream and mix that every single piece of fruit is covered by the cream.
- Chill, if you like.
- Enjoy! 🙂
What you’ll get:
Guaranteed deliciousness in your bowl! ❤
When you make this, send me some because I looovve it to pieces! ❤ 😀
Peace. Meet you all in my next post. 🙂