This is your guide to make the best one-bites for the next party you plan by using donut holes! 😀
I assure you; they’re so yummy and finger-likin’ good, you won’t regret spending a little time making them.
Here we go;
- Doughnut dough
- Save those inner circles from your donuts while cutting them.
- Fry them and they puff up making cute little balls.
- Dry them.
- Top them off with your favorite topping.
- I chose chocolate glaze with chocolate chips and sprinkles on top. You can also go for sugar glaze.
- Finish it off with a dust of icing sugar.
- Enjoy! 😀
And you’ll get:
From the inside:
Enjoy eating these yummy little fellows! 😀
Peace. Meet you all in my next post! 🙂