Here’s a recipe to your perfect sugar glaze! *crowd cheering*
It takes about 1 minute and I’m pretty sure you have all the ingredients already at home.
Let start then;
- Measure the sugar to half a cup.
- Add milk. Add little at a time.
- You need milk to give you the right consistency of the glaze. It should be sticking to the back of your spoon but easily drizzling as well.
- I got the right consistency by adding 2 & a half tablespoons of milk.
- At the end; add a few drops of vanilla extract (your choice). If you’re using the brown colored one; be sure to not turn your glaze brown.
- Mix well.
- Voila! You’re done. 😀
And you’ll get:
Wasn’t that easy peasy? 😛
Peace. Meet ya’ll in my next post. 🙂