This.is.just.too.good. Guaranteed! It’s really soft and light. Mostly cakes don’t stay soft when you keep them in the refrigerator but this cake is going to stay soft. Thanks to a family friend who shared the recipe. 😀
I made this on my dad’s birthday and everyone loved it!
It is so awesome so why not share it with you all. 😀
Let us start now;
- Beat your eggs so it’s all fluffy.
- Then add oil or melted butter into it. Mix.
- Add caster sugar. Add a little at a time.
- In a separate bowl, mix flour with baking powder and salt.
- Add your flour mixture into your egg mixture. Little at a time.
- Mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix. Keep in mind to add your lemon juice BEFORE milk.
- Then add a little amount of milk. You need milk only to get the right consistency. I only added about 2 tablespoons and got the consistency I needed.
- Grease your mould and pour in your mixture.
- Bake at 180°C.
- Enjoy. 🙂
And you’ll get:
Peace. Meet ya’ll in my next post! 😀